We send regular reports to your MyVideoly. Among other things, these help you keep track of how many products are covered with video content, how the videos have been viewed, and what are the most successful videos. You can access your reports under the 'Reports' tab in your MyVideoly. This tab will appear after you receive your first Videoly report.
Reports examine the following statistics over the reporting period
- products paired with videos from the start
- videos added in total from the start
- active products with videos during the reporting period
- active videos during the reporting period
- total video views
- time spent on site watching videos
- average video view
- boost to add-to-cart conversion
- traffic per platform
- top ten videos with the most views
- top ten products with the most video views
Boost to add-to-cart (ATC) conversion
In this section we show ATC conversion data on two groups: those who watched videos and those who could have, but did not. This compares visitors who viewed a page featuring the widget without clicking on a video, to those who viewed a page featuring the widget and watched a video. We then compare the ATC conversion rates of these two groups.
Questions about your reports
If you would like to change the interval of your reports, receive email notifications for new reports, or if you have any other questions about the Videoly reports we provide, please feel free to reach out via firstname.lastname@example.org
What next? We recommend these articles:
- Read more about the information collected by Videoly here.
- We complement our analytics by sending you Google Analytics events. Find out more about this here.