Get your updated online store off to the best start with Videoly.
The great new is: Videoly's solution is platform-independent!
You can either:
- Set up everything on you end using the checklist below, or
- Set up access to your new site for our sales engineering team to get everything up and running for you. Just reach out to us via email@example.com
Here's a checklist on what to do to make your transition to your new online store seamless with Videoly.
- Maintaining product information: Keeping the same product titles and product IDs as you transition to your new site helps the immediate transfer of all existing product video pairings.
- Sharing product information: Make product data as reliable and consistent as possible for even better coverage by sharing product information in invisible DOM nodes. More on this HERE.
- Setting a placeholder for the widget: If you're thinking of adjusting the widget's position, you can do this by adding a DIV element with ID (attribute) to your template. More on this HERE.
- Videoly code: Copy your Videoly code from your MyVideoly settings, or reach out to us via firstname.lastname@example.org
- Testing environment: Whitelist your test domain in MyVideoly setting. More on this HERE.