By default, our curation is driven by traffic: the more traffic a product sees on your site, the higher up in the curation queue it is.
But we can also accommodate some curation requests to help you get the most out of our service. Simply get in touch with our customer success team via email@example.com to discuss your preferences.
Examples of requests we have handled for our customers include:
- Prioritising or limiting categories
- Prioritising or limiting brands
- Prioritising your YouTube channel
- Including only manufacturer-generated content
- Including both manufacturer- and user-generated content
- Including inspirational video content
- Focussing on specific brands