Here is an overview explaining the different statuses you’ll find on videos in your Videoly for Brands tool.
Our video statuses are:
- Draft - The video is not yet ready for publishing and needs to be linked or assigned a label.
- Ready to publish - The video is linked, labelled and ready for publishing. All you need to do is click the ‘Publish’ button.
- Pending review - The video is awaiting matching with retailers’ products or review by our curation team.
- Published - The video is viewable on retailers' product pages.
- Live - The video is viewable and has been shown on retailers' product pages in last 30 days.
- Paused - The video is temporarily hidden from view on a retailer’s site, and can be republished if needed .
- Deleted - The video has been deleted. Deleted videos will no longer show after reloading the page.
For any questions, please reach out to email@example.com.