You can make the following adjustment to your widget in MyVideoly (Settings ---> Widget):
- Video list CSS: styles for the widget’s iFrame (.videoly-box )
- Player CSS: Videoly player, which opens when watching a video
- Parent page CSS: elements of the parent page
- Show more videos: choose how additional videos appear on the page when there are more than fit the widget
- Overlay behind pop up: choose between a light grey overlay or none at all
- Light or dark mode: this will impact the colours of the widget's elements
- Genre labels in thumbnails: show or hide the genre labels, such as Presentation and How-to.
- Hide or show the 'more' button when there are more videos available than fit the widget
- Select horizontal or vertical layout
- Enable widget on desktop, tablet, and mobile
- Decide on the number of visible video thumbnails: select from 1 to 15
Note: always remember to SAVE your settings for them to take effect!
For more flexibility customising the widget, read about Videoly Widget API here.