Videoly's curation team checks that the videos paired with products on your online store are relevant, high quality and feature positive messaging. This process happens after you install Videoly.
Videoly's Curation Team is at the heart of our aim to provide quality, relevant video content to your product pages. We strongly believe in the added value of the human eye in complementing automated validation to ensure we only provide the most relevant videos to your online store. Our curation team's efforts ensure the delivery of high-quality video content in a way fully automated processes cannot.
Quality assurance of videos consists of technical and human validation.
- Optimal length
- Video availability
- Country limitations
- Language suitability
- Video is about the correct product
- Manufacturer versus User-generated Content
- Genre of the video
- No third parties advertised
- No inappropriate language
- A positive selling message
This is the process once you implement the Videoly tag:
- After implementing our tag on your product page template, we get the products into our database as the product pages are visited: site traffic fuels a continuously growing library of your products that we can start matching with relevant video content.
- Based on your curation preferences we search the world's largest source for videos - YouTube - for brand and user generated content to match your products.
- And now our brilliant curators take over: our curation queue automatically prioritises products on your site that have the most traffic. Our curation team sifts through the noise: carefully watching each video to ensure it meets the above criteria, for delivery of high-quality, relevant content.
- Curated videos are then released to our database ...
- And from there: onto your product pages, where they'll bring your products to life for a more informed and interactive shopping experience for your customers.