Videoly send you events for further analytics, as part of our Google Analytics integration package.
There are two ways to set up events reporting with Videoly, depending on your setup:
1. Using Google Tag Manager (recommended)
- Follow THIS short step-by-step (including video) to push events from your dataLayer to your GA property.
- You can then use THIS guide to create audiences based on Videoly events we send to your dataLayer.
2. Using gtag.js
💡 We recommend using this method if you don't have GTM on your store's pages.
- Follow THIS guide on to set up your gtag snippet and receive Videoly events to your GA4
- Our video guide and step-by-step, HERE, will show you how to create audiences in your GA4 based on the Videoly GA events we send you.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.